Louis Vuitton Runway Monogram Motard Afterdark
The Louis Vuitton Monogram Motard line has been completely reinterpreted for the Spring/Summer 2008 collection through Marc Jacob's artistic collaboration with cutting-edge American artist Richard Prince. Inspired by popular culture, Prince referenced vintage pulp fiction in naming each bag and incorporated the biker aesthetic into the unique Motard texture. The result is a strong evening statement, featuring a must-have clutch and a pochette in a subtle Monogram pattern.
* Velvet-touch suede with glossy monogram vernis trim
* Designed in collaboration with American artist, Richard Prince, and named after his universe and inspiration
* Polished gold metal hardware
* Oversized golden-trimmed eyelet handles with interior logo engraving
* Embroidered and quilted monogram pattern and stripes
* Open top folds over for clutch carry
* Silk lining
* Interior patch pocket
* 8.9"x 7.2"x 3.1"