10.02.2006

I want to be you


I figured before I reveal my love for this next Dior Homme piece , I should get into the horrible service during my last visit to Dior Homme (NY).

While I shop at Dior Homme in bits, I expect that when I need help in a empty store on a week day, I get help. (I don't need move the earth help) Just Help.

After a short visit to Barneys with my gal pal, where we tried on a few pork pie hats, and picked up a pair of heels. we made our way to Dior Homme.

The sales guy in Dior Homme, probably coked out of his mine, was so rude and not helpful. And the little help I got , I had to pry out of his hands.


I saw a pair high top Dior Homme sneakers in Barneys' , Dior Homme (NY) had the low cut version. When I inquired about the hightops, the sales associate ignored me. I had to tap him to get his attention. He said they didn't have them, which is fine...he gave this long explanation about why Barneys had the exclusive!

He did not even offer to check the Las Vegas Store or have them shipped from Europe. It is extremely hard for me to find shoes I must have and these hightops were it for me!


My pal then suggested another pair of shoes, which I hated. I still tried them, to see what they look like with my skinny jeans. An absolute disaster. I struggled for 10 mins before the sales rep brought a shoe slide

I just couldn't take it, I left the store without a purchase.... I promised never to return....... (that might change)

For record, my pal made a purchase for her lover.





Dior I Want to Be You Necklace $415.00

* Rhodium-finished silver
* Five dangling chains
* Round "I" pendant
* Rectangular "WANT" pendant
* Round "TO" pendant
* Round "BE" pendant
* "YOU" pendant
* Revolving clasp
* 18.5" chain
* Made in France

sitemeter